Day 82: A second Zero

We are having a second zero day. We rang the back country permit office yesterday to see if we could move our permits forward one day and Yeti’s good friend Jim who has helped us sort out the camp sites and who Yeti has spoken to several times asks if we  will  still be early with the weather that is coming in. We ask what weather and he says there is snow forecast for the next two days. We say good point…let’s leave the permits the same and we will check the forecast. 

Sure enough there is snow forecast from Brooks Lake to Yellowstone so we decide to stay in our nice warm motel room for another day.